Encryption, certificates and PKI become more and more import in current day to day operations.
If you got some spare time for learning online, the items below might be of interest.
About this Data Encryption summit
“With the ever-increasing volume of data and the adoption of new devices used to access it, effective security is becoming more challenging than ever. Encryption remains one of the best tools to protect sensitive personal and corporate data, but is implemented with varying degrees of success. Our presenters will discuss best practices for using encryption to achieve maximum security by exploring different products, solutions and use cases.
Over 1000 global attendees enjoyed the expert line-up of speakers discussing “modern cryptography“, “protecting corporate assets“, “encryption and social media“, “data leakage-WikiLeaks” and many more. As encryption remains one of the best tools to protect sensitive personal and corporate data, is it implemented with varying degrees of success? Review the topics below and hear our presenters discuss the best practices for using encryption to achieve maximum security by exploring different products, solutions and use cases”
The list of webinar includes:
- An Overview of Modern Cryptography
- Scorecard: How Web Sites are Protecting Users From Firesheep
- Encryption & Tokenisation: Friend or Foe?
- It’s Not Just About IT Security..But About Data Security Now!
- Epic Battle: Compliance vs. Security
- Stopping the WikiLeaks Scenario
- Encryption & the New Social Media
- Social Media Security: Adoption, Adaptation and Adversaries
- Protecting Corporate Assets: Best Practices for Data Encryption
- Using Encryption in a Safe Manner
- Keep in mind, you need to be registered with BrightTalk to watch the sessions.