Microsoft has announced the availability of Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 release candidate.
You can find it on Microsoft Connect.
This RC contains some new and updated features, like:
- Reporting with SCSM (System Center Service Manager)
- update for Web-based Self-Service Password Reset
- Scale and performance improvements
- Outlook® 2010 support for the FIM add-ins and extensions
- SharePoint® 2010 support for the FIM Portal
More specifice the RC contains some new stuff:
- New authentication gates for self-service password reset
- Additional reports
- ECMA 2 (Exctensible Connectivity MA)