Do you want to get started with Windows Server “8” (to be Windows Server 2012), can’t wait to get hands-on experienc, but..
you don’t have the time or hardware to build you own lab?
Then you definitely need to check out this : Windows Server “8” Beta Virtual Labs.
– Active Directory Deployment and Management Enhancements
– Configuring a Highly Available iSCSI Target
– Configuring Hyper-V over Highly Available SMB Storage
– Implementing Storage Pools and Storage Spaces
– Introduction to Windows PowerShell Fundamentals
– What’s New in Windows PowerShell 3.0
– Managing Branch Offices
– Managing Network Infrastructure
– Managing Your Network Infrastructure with IP Address Management
– Managing Windows Server “8” with Server Manager and Windows PowerShell 3.0
– Online Backup Service
– Using Dynamic Access Control to Automatically and Centrally Secure Data
Find the full details at: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx