Microsoft has released 2 new resources to make IT Pros’ lives better:
- Script Browser – IT Pros can search, download and manage 9000+ TechNet script samples covering ALL Microsoft IT products from within their coding environment. Script Browser even supports offline search so users can download all interesting scripts and search them when they do not have internet access.
- Script Analyzer – we use the Powershell AST technology to scan IT Pro’s script and provide suggestions to improve IT Pros’ script quality and readability.
Why you may want to check out these resources?
- The 2 new resources are relevant to ALL IT Pros. Whether you’re a Windows Server IT Pro, or SQL Server IT Pro, or Exchange IT Pro, etc, you will find it useful.
- The 2 new resources can make IT Pros’ lives easier by teaching how to automate IT products and improving their automation quality. Your audience would love you for the sharing.
- They were newly released a week ago. Not many people know about them yet.
- Feel free to share the resources, you are not only helping your IT Pro peers, but also helping Microsoft products, TechNet, and PowerShell.
The resources can be downloaded from the following link:
Update: Version 1.1 of the Script Browser is out.
Check out the announcement here: http://blogs.technet.com/b/onescript/archive/2014/04/29/here-comes-the-update-of-script-browser-amp-script-analyzer-1-1.aspx
The teams developing these tools are committed to continuously adding new features and benefiting IT Pros’ work. They have an ambitious roadmap.
If you love what you see in Script Browser & Script Analyzer, please recommend it to your friends and colleagues.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions, please contact email@example.com
Your precious opinions and comments are more than welcome.
Download Script Browser & Script Analyzer 1.1
(If you have already installed the 1.0 version, you will get an update notification when you launch Windows PowerShell ISE.)
- A World of Scripts at your Fingertips – Introducing Script Browser
- Here Comes the Update of Script Browser & Script Analyzer 1.1
- Download Script Browser & Script Analyzer 1.1