Source: MS Connect announcement by the AADSync product group
Microsoft announced the the availability of AADSync Beta2 on Connect.
You can download it here : AAD Sync Beta2 (https://connect.microsoft.com/site433/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=53831)
With Beta 2 there are some new features frequently requested:
– Select only required services/attributes to synchronize to AAD
– Exchange hybrid deployments
– Password write-back for multiple-forests (AAD Premium preview feature)
Good news: the AADSync product group is looking for customers who are interested in using Beta2 in production. If you are interested, then do the following:
– Download the updated build from Connect and read the documentation on http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=393942 for the latest information.
– Install and verify the scenarios you plan for production use. You do not need permissions from Microsoft to start evaluating AADSync.
– If you find any issues or need help, submit feedback through Connect. This is also the fastest way to get access to our beta support team.
– When you have completed the verification and all issues have been resolved, send an email to “Azure AD Sync Service Feedback”AADSyncFB@microsoft.com with information which scenarios you plan to use and have verified are working. Also provide contact information. The team will respond back with information on how to get call-in support during the preview phase.
Thank you for helping us make AADSync a better product,
Find more information on AADSync on TechNet Wiki: http://aka.ms/AADSYnc.