Microsoft has release an important update, to fix important issues.
Some of them listed below…
When you update the criteria of a group or set, you receive a SQL error if negative conditions exceed 7 in the filter when you click View members. After you apply this update, the View Members button works as expected.
- FIM Credential Provider Extension for Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR), you cannot answer by using double-byte characters through the Windows Input Method Editor (IME) in the “Question and Answer” gate.
- In the FIM Password Registration Portal, auto-focus on the first text box can cause the first registration question to be hidden from view
- On the FIM Password Registration and Password Reset websites, autocomplete was not disabled for the logon forms
- the Object Picker control in the FIM Identity Management Portal returns invalid results if there were special characters in the search string.
Fixed: The revocation settings in a profile template can only be configured for all certificates together and not for each certificate separately.
- The management agent for Active Directory receives a “Replication Access Denied” error when you run a Delta Import run profile step on domains that contain a read-only domain controller (RODC).
- When you create delta-attestation campaign in BHOLD Analytics, an error message is displayed regardless of whether the campaign was created.
- In BHOLD Attestation, user interface elements may not be available with new versions of Internet Explorer