Peter Geelen is Managing Partner at CyberMinute, also owner & managing consultant at Quest For Security, Leuven, Belgium.
With +20y experience, Peter built strong experience in enterprise security & architecture, identity & access management, incl. privacy, information & data protection, cybersecurity, corporate security policies, security hardening & cloud security.
Committed to continuous learning, Peter holds renowned security certificates as
- FIP, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT,
- cDPO (GDPR),
- ISO27701 Lead implementer/lead auditor,
- ISO27001 Master,
- ISO27002, ISO27032 Sr. Lead Cybersecurity, ISO27005 Risk mgmt, 27035 Incident Mgmt, Disaster Recovery,
- HR Security
- (ISC)² CCSP, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, SSCP,
- CSA CCSK
Also certified ISO9001 lead implementer and Lead Auditor
Peter is accredited lead auditor for ISO27001 and ISO9001.
Peter is accredited and authorized trainer for IAPP, (ISC)², PECB, ISACA and Microsoft Alumni MCT.
Since 2005, technical focus is Microsoft identity and access solutions: MS Identity Manager and related platforms like AD, Azure AD, PKI, ADFS, single sign-on & security solutions,…
Plus hands-on experience in scripting (Powershell), development basics (VB/C#), SQL and Exchange… and a small bit of SharePoint.. to survive.
Peter strives to spend time on the Microsoft community both online as offline:
– Governance and Admin of TechNet Wiki: http://aka.ms/wiki
– TechNet Wiki Blog: http://aka.ms/wikiblog
– Publishing articles & white papers at TN Wiki and Gallery: http://aka.ms/pgpage
7x Microsoft MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access), 2008 – 2020
Strong believer and active supporter of knowledge sharing to build and grow the security & privacy communities.