Few days ago Microsoft launched a new release of the Azure AD Sync tool.
As mentioned in the AAD Sync Version Release History, this build adds the following features:
- Password synchronization from multiple on-premise AD to AAD
- Localized installation UI to all Windows Server languages
Get an overview and comparison for Directory Integration with Azure AD here .
- Azure Active Directory Synchronization Tool (DirSync)
- Azure Active Directory Synchronization Services (AAD Sync)
- Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2
The download location for AADSync (http://aka.ms/AADSyncDownload) has not changed, but has been updated with the new version.
- Directory Integration Tools: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dn757582.aspx
- AAD Sync Version Release History: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dn835004.aspx